Saturday, June 29, 2013

Behind on posting... May 2013

I wished I had posted sooner (more frequently) but times are getting tough.  So I could feel it coming in late April, but didn't really notice it until after I landed in the hospital (sick again).  Symptom- Severe Stabbing pain on back near left kidney.  After 6 days of hell (May 12-18) and any logical test you can think to run, I left the hospital.  The only logical conclusion was that the cancer was back. They did drain 3oz of fluid from a cul-de-sac behind my uterus.    No bacteria, but there were cancer cells present.  Oncologist, said not to ring the village alarm yet... logical to have cancer cells present, the count of them is what matters.  He said the fluid and the cancer cell count were both low.  And wanted to see me in a month.  Since then nothing has been the same.  It is now late June and I need a few more posts in...

If you are following, I give you my thanks and appreciate your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment